1. Registration for the chosen course will be completed upon payment of the entire fee. In the case of discounted fees, ADR Center reserves the right to verify the existence of the stated conditions to benefit from the relative discounts.
2. Available places will be assigned according to priority of date and time of payment.
3. In case of withdrawal communicated less than ten working days from the start date of the course, there will be no refund of the fee paid, unless otherwise decided by ADR Center.
4. ADR Center reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event by giving advance notice. In the event of cancellation, the entire amount paid will be refunded.
5. For organizational needs, ADR Center can make changes to the venue, the timing, the trainers or the program content.
6. The fee includes a certificate of participation.
7. The rules of the Italian Consumer Code Italian (Legislative Decree 206/2005) do not apply to this contract.
8. Any dispute that may arise regarding the validity, interpretation or execution of this contract, will be devolved by the parties to an attempt at mediation pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 28/2010, before a Body based in the Province of Rome (Italy) at the choice of the applicant. In the event of a negative outcome of the mediation, the parties elect the Court of Rome (Italy) with exclusive jurisdiction.