PERSUASION AND COMMUNICATION
To continuously improve your skills as a mediator and negotiator, it is essential to study other areas relevant to this sector, such as persuasion strategies, communication techniques, lie detection, and cultural influence. The ADR Solutions Academy team is highly specialized in each of these areas.
- Understand and ethically adopt the six principles of persuasion in order to make each request more effective and to solve concrete problems
- Understanding the ways in which culture can influence negotiations
- Adopt an effective approach for difficult conversations, in order to find a solution to the problem
- Understand non-verbal language and emotions, in order to discover lies, insecurities, and weak arguments at the negotiation table
- Acquire techniques and methods for handling difficult negotiations – such as in a hostage crisis – in order to manage hostility, anger, and the conditions of the most difficult and delicate negotiations.